Thursday, May 19, 2011

Goals to Disney!!!

 My wonderful step son loves Disney. I took him to Disney in 2009 when he was 7 years old. He loved everything about Disney and ever since we got back has been collecting change from everyone he knows to go back there. He wants to pay for his own tickets to get into the Parks. So the deal is...When he reaches $300.00 I will step up another Disney trip. It is now May 2011 and he just checked to see what he has $240.00 dollars. He is getting close, which means soon I'll be looking into setting up at trip which is very exciting!..Plus I have been helping him collect change for I can't wait to go back with him soon! Collecting change brings back memories of when I was little and my parents collected quarters to save for Disney. My sister and I both helped collect the quarters. We were excited when we had reached our goal and went to Disney back in 1992!
I am sure other people find ways to work toward trips like Disney. Getting the kids involved to make it more exciting when the goal is reached and its time to get on that plane! I can't wait to see my stepson's sparkle in his eyes when he knows his hard work has payed off and Disney is just around the corner! I can't wait too...there is already sparkles in my eyes and we haven't made the goal yet! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...