Monday, June 27, 2011

Disney's Art of Animation Resort!!! SO EXCITED

I am so excited! I was almost jumping out of my seat when I heard about the new Disney's Art of Animation Resort opening in 2012!I love the Little Mermaid! Have been a big fan since I was nine years old. Ariel is my favorite princess and I have always wanted to be just like her. I am so excited that now I can go down to Disney World and stay at a resort that has a piece dedicated to her and her movie! 
 
When I saw this picture of Disney's Art of Animation Resort I was dreaming of being right there in front of Sebastian, taking a picture with my family! I can't wait to go down now and even though I might be staying in this Disney's resort on my next trip, I will be staying there very soon in the future!

Here is Ariel with my friends and I am sure what she is thinking right now is how she is looking forward to staying at a Disney Resort that is 1/4 dedicated to her and her movie Little Mermaid!  "You have come a long way Ariel but look at you now!"

 

2 comments:

  1. I am so pumped about this hotel. The hard part is which part to stay in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay in the Little Mermiad section and tell me all about it!:) I won't be able to stay there for a few years, we already planned on staying at another resort this time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...