Friday, August 19, 2011

Ways to Travel around Disney World

When staying on Disney Property,
there are many ways to get around Disney!
Which is great, so you don't have to always use you car!

Kids also LOVE the transportation around Disney world!
Keeping with a Child's 'eye', my stepson just loved taking
pics of the transportation ways that get people around Disney.

There are boats that can used all over Disney World to get
from one destination at Disney to another!
This picture my stepson took is the boat that takes you from the Magic Kingdom
parking lot over to Magic Kingdom!
I remember as a child coming across and seeing MK
and getting all excited when we pulled up to the docks.
It was a great ride!

Here is Disney Transport Bus, there are so many of these
buses around Disney that it's hard to miss them!
They have station at every resort, all the parks, the
water parks,  Downtown Disney and more!
This bus that my stepson snapped a pic of was leaving
the station at Magic Kingdom!

Here is the Monorail...well..a piece of the monorail!
I have to say that I was very impressed that from where
my stepson was standing and being seven, that he was able to get 
a piece of it at all! He so mad wanted a shot of it taken by himself!
So, here is what you guys get to see!:)

There are two lines for the monorails.
Both start at the Transportation and Ticket Center.
One circles around Magic Kingdom and three resorts,  
Contemporary Resort, Polynesian Resort and Grand Floridian Resort and Spa!
The other monorail travels from
Transportation and Ticket Center and Epcot.

When you are staying on Disney Property, you can go online to
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resortsand see what transportation is going from your resort, to which park
you want to travel to visit!
Or when you go on your next trip, what resort has the transportation you
want to use more when getting around!

Example: Staying at Polynesian Resort in 2010
I got to use the monorail to go to Magic Kingdom which was fun
but if we had wanted to travel over by ferryboat we could have also done that!

Example: Staying at Saratoga Springs and Spa Resort in 2007
I had so many ways to travel to Downtown Disney
They have bus, can walk, can use a ferryboat...
I loved going on the ferryboat!There are so many ways to get around Disney at each resort!
Have fun traveling around at your next visit to
Walt Disney World :)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE how easy it is to get around at Disney. I feel very spoiled when I'm there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...