Thursday, November 3, 2011

An Amazing Disney Interview with a Ten Year Old Boy

One Amazing Disney Interview
With a wonderful Ten Year Old Boy...My Stepson

I thought it would be fun to interview my stepson on his experience at Disney World back in 2009. We are planning a trip to Disney in 2013, but wanted to see what sticks out in his mind when it came to his favorite attractions and shows. What he would like to see next time we go to WDW. He is now ten but he was seven when we took him to Disney.
I was very impressed on what he remembered! It was hard to hold his attention during the interview and so this is what I got before I let him go play Wii! :)

-What are your top favorite show and attractions at Walt Disney World and Why?
"OOoo, the tree with the bugs in it."
-Do you mean Bugs Life, It's Tough to be a Bug?
"YES! Yes and I like the graphics and stuff. How the bugs pop out at you and how at the end you can feel the bugs under your seat."
-Cool! Great Pick! What did you enjoy next?
"The Tower of Terror because of the Blue People who come and then disappears. And that you go up and down...even though I didn't like it to much."
-So you somewhat liked the Up and Down part of Tower of Terror?
"I kind of wish it went up and down once."
-They used to have the elevator go up and down once. What next?
"The Stitch Ride!"
-The Stitch's Great Escape..I remember you liking that attraction.
"I like the robot at the beginning. And I like when Stitch burps and it smells funny and bad." 
-That was silly.
"I also liked Test Track. I like how we were the dummies! (I am laughing) ...and I like how we didn't crash into the wall." 
-You're to funny! What next?
"Ooo, Mount Everest! You can look up and see a giant Yeti! I like how the coaster is outside of the mountain too and how fast it went."
-That was a lot of fun! I love that attraction also! 
"Dinosaurs!"
-This attraction I knew would be on your list! You loved that ride!
" I loved the beginning, going through the portal/ time machine. I like seeing ALL the dinosaurs and loved the car we rode in."     
-That car was cool. 
"The car show was awesome."
-I know what you mean, Lights, Motors, Action! 
"YES! I loved the stunts. I liked how they pulled them off. I liked all the action. My favorite part was Herbie and he drove away, we heard a bang and he came out split in two! That was funny!"
-Yes, that was pretty funny. Anything you would like to say about Walt Disney World?
" I loved seeing the rides and stuff. The characters were really good and I liked the place we stayed at. The pool was great. It was a bowling pin. Very amazing."
-Yes, we did enjoy our stay at POP Century. Thanks for the interview and now you can go play. 

Hope you all enjoyed this wonderful interview:)
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...