Saturday, November 12, 2011

Magical Moment : Finally meeting The Little Mermaid

A Magical Moment to last a Lifetime,
All I have ever wanted since 9 was to meet Ariel...
She was the one princess that I wanted to be like,
She could sing, a dreamer, always happy,
when she wanted something she went for it,
and had super cool friends. 
Let me tell you my Magical Moment with this princess:)


I remember when my parents bought me the The Little Mermaid movie, I watched it every day! I knew all the lines and lyrics to the songs. I was so excited to find out that my parents were planning to take us to Disney. It took about three years to save up for this trip. I was 12 when we took the trip. Sadly when we got Disney World I was sick, ear infection and also strep throat. LUCKY ME! I missed out on many rides that week and never got my chance to see Ariel or even the show. 
Honestly, the only time I had my chance to meet her was when I was 22 years old. I was going to be leaving my internship at Disney World, so I made it my mission to find time to get my picture with The Little Mermaid. The day I went to see her the line was long, about 50 minutes and the temp was about 95 degrees. I was so hot and sweating. I had thought about getting out of line, but I stayed for I just had to see her once. 
When I got to the front of the line, I smiled big! She was on the rock and called me over. I felt like I was 9 years old again.  She tried to talk with me, but it was like meeting a celebrity, I didn't know what to say. I had been waiting since I was 9 for this moment and here I was sitting next to her, getting a picture. 
After meeting Ariel, I ran to the Emporium on Main Street USA, got a wonderful Little Mermaid frame. To this day the frame with picture sits on the night stand. I will never forget that wonderful magical Disney day when my dream of meeting Ariel came true!
One Magical Moment:
Ariel sitting next to Ariel 
If you have a Magical Moment you would like to share for other Disney fans to enjoy, please send them to:
magical_moments24@hotmail.com
...and you could see your Disney Magical Moment up here in the next few weekends to come:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...