Saturday, November 26, 2011

Rumor Mill....Muppets Meet and Greet again?

THE MUPPETS!!!
 I remember when I went to Disney World back in the 90's as a kid. We got out of the Muppet Vision 3D theater in Disney's Hollywood Studios and came to a stage setup, we were greeted by the Muppets! I have looked back into my WDW autograph book and found The Great Gonzo, Kermit and Miss Piggy had stamped my book. I would say that back in the day, I was so excited about seeing The Great Gonzo. He was my favorite and still is to this day.
My stamped autograph back on 1993
The Rumor is that the Meet and Greet could be coming back. The Muppets being human size again like they were back in the 90's. I thought this was great...and getting the Muppets back is be fine with me. I loved coming out of the show and seeing them all together. I was so excited as a child when they were all together on stage singing and watching Animal play the drums. That was my favorite part as a kid, he was so awesome playing those drums. I would really love to see them back there again, doing what they do best and then getting their autographs. When I would visit the site now, it seems so dead and sad looking, that they need to bring them back again!

Then I heard a Rumor that a Meet and Greet with Kermit as a puppet might be happening! That he will interact with guest and talk with them. That would be so cool and the kids would love this with their favorite frog. But if they do this with him, will they add a few of the other favorites in there as well. I am sure many of us would love to have a conversation with Miss Piggy! I know I would love to chat with Gonzo and ask him a few question. I am just hoping that this will be added in the near future since the movie seems to be doing so well at the theaters!

What ever happens, I would love to see a Meet and Greet back with the Muppets and since they are a huge hit again right now, this would be a great time for Disney to bring them back to DHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...