Thursday, November 24, 2011

Special Find....

Went on Facebook a few days ago and
found that Hallmark had
Facebook Coupons!
For liking their page, you can
get two: Save $5.00 on any purchase
of $10.00 of more.

I was excited for I enjoy going to Hallmark to
pick up my Disney ornaments for the Christmas Season.

Just picked this new 2011 Rapunzel
Disney Hallmark ornament with my
coupon this week and saved $5.00!

Plus the Hallmark in my area has a section
of Disney Mickey and Minnie dolls, statues, books and wall art
with wonderful saying on them.

Just picked up this Disney Book at Hallmark
Wit and Wisdom of Disney
Price $9.95 also added in a Disney Sticker set for $2.00
Price together $11.95
then used the coupon at the register and it came to $6.95!
I love this book, such cute quotes from Disney movies and Walt Disney.

So, get your coupons and head over to your Hallmark today
for your Disney treasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...