Friday, December 30, 2011

Polynesian Resort Flowers


The walking path at Polynesian :)
I am right now living up in New England where it's a nice 20 degrees during the day and about 5 degrees at night. So, I started looking at pictures of my trip to Walt Disney World when I was on my honeymoon. I started at the Polynesian Resort and right now, I wish I was standing next to these beautiful flowers that you can find all around the resort. I couldn't stop taking pictures of them and when I was shopping for flowers this summer, I found them up here. The lady told me that they are imported, topical flowers that if you have them in New England, have to bring them inside during the winter months. It can not go below 40 degrees or they won't make it. These are Hibiscus Flower and they are so beautiful. Here are a few pictures I took of them when I was down at Disney World:)





 Staying at Polynesian Resort? Enjoy the Flowers!:)

2 comments:

  1. We stayed at the Poly in Feb. of 2010...can't believe that was almost 2 years ago!! I love that resort, but it's a bit out of our price range for our next trip. Will go visit though....love the sushi there, and just the atmosphere in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed ours stay there very much, but it is pricey. Probably won't stat there again unless we won the lottery. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...