Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday - Wildlife

I was so excited when I read what the topic for Wordless Wednesday was this week "WILDLIFE". I just love all the wildlife at Walt Disney World and it's very hard to pick which pictures to show. When you stay on Disney property you will find wildlife all around you, from Animal Kingdom to your the resort you are staying at! I just feel in love with all the wonderful animals Disney has on property. I was also very happy when I heard that Walt Disney had a plan when he bought so much land. He wanted to make sure some of the land he bought was never going to be touched, and he set it aside of the wildlife in Florida. He loved wildlife too. :)
Here are a few of my pictures of the wildlife at Walt Disney World.

 My stepson was just so excited about this Komodo Dragon,
who you can find at Animal Kingdom. 

Meet "Pain-in-the-butt"! He is one of the MANY birds that live in Florida.
If you have ice cream, he will not leave your side, 
just ask my husband! hehe


Focused on the Magic

7 comments:

  1. Pain-in-the-butt, huh? We named him Kevin. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pain-in-the Butt!! Haha that's too funny! The Komodo Dragon is a big hit with the men in my family - creeps me out! I too just love all the wildlife Disney has to offer...except maybe the lizards and snakes!!

    Thanks so much for sharing and linking up your WW with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a big bird. I don't think I'd be very happy if he was after my ice cream either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots! We have also had our fair share of "visits" from Mr. Pain-in-the-Butt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...