Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mousemag Issue 5 out! I'm on page 13:)

NEW ISSUE of Mousemag is out NOW!
Digital Copy : FREE
Print: $8.80 (plus free digital)

My article is on page 13 through 17
It's called Making a Little One's Disney Moment Magical
Five wonderful mothers allowed me to use their Magical Moments
and I added them to my article.

...if you had an amazing Magical Moment at Disney, or your child/children had a Great character
experience, or something wonderful happened at Disney with your WHOLE family and you would 
love to share this Magical Moment with others...
Email: magical_moments24@hotmail.com
...and tell my wonderful readers about your magical moment at Disney!
Can be a few paragraphs, can share a photo of two of the moment.
And every Saturday and Sunday, I'll SPOTLIGHT Magical Moments on my DisneyBlueFairy Blog:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...