Thursday, February 16, 2012

FlashBack Friday : Hanging Around Liberty Square



Focused on the Magic
This Flashback Friday brings back many memories from my trip to Walt Disney World when I was 12 years old. This picture was taken in 1993. I am sure everyone has a picture of this in their photo album. If not, then next time get a picture here and add it!
It always seems to be the fun spot in Liberty Square, though I am glad no one has ever thrown tomatoes at me! This was also a punishment for stealing back in colonial era, so back then you won't want to land up here!


This picture is of my little sister and I at the wooden pillory.
My little cousin is watching us (thankfully no food throwing here!)
 It was raining, but we didn't care, we were having fun.

This is a very popular photo spot and so take your picture at the wooden pillory found in Liberty Square. Stick your head and hands through and hope that No One throws food at you! 

2 comments:

  1. Great photo flashback!! This has become one of our favorite photo spots. It gets me laughing every single time, rain or shine! So much fun! Thanks so much for sharing and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...