Saturday, February 18, 2012

Magical Moment: A FANTASMIC Birthday at Disneyland


This Magical Moment happened at Disneyland.
 A Cast Member making a birthday even more Magical!

DISNEYLAND
When I think about my magical moments at Disneyland, they vary from small things to grand moments. I think that’s the beauty of making magic, even the smallest things can make a difference.  However, the most magical moment a Cast Member ever created for me was very memorable. I happened to be visiting Disneyland on my birthday with my best friend and we could not find a decent place to watch the fireworks.  This great Cast Member named Kirsten saw that we were a bit bummed and she allowed us to sit in the premier section to view the fireworks. After the fireworks were over, I thanked her profusely and she told me to follow her. She led us through Adventureland and to the steps of the Disney Dream Suite. She radioed someone and then we went up in the suite. She took us out on the balcony and from there we watched Fantasmic. This is a moment I will always remember and cherish. It was the best way possible to end my birthday. Kirsten took a negative situation and made it positive.

You can follow DeeMagicGurl on Twitter @DeeMagicGurl 
She was also once a Disneyland Cast Member :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...