Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rocking Out on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Getting into Aerosmith on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster opened back in July 29, 1999, but I didn't get to ride this awesome coaster until Aug 2002. After that you couldn't get me off that ride, every time I go to Walt Disney World, I have to visit this Roller Coaster. This Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Stars Aerosmith, which is one of my favorite groups. 
I just love how you get to meet them at the beginning of the attraction and then you get to ride this awesome coaster that looks like a stretch limo! There are 24 seats on the stretch limo for a trip across town to the Aerosmith concert, that YOU are invited to go see! I loved getting in the limo and then pulling up to the traffic lights, waiting for it to turn green...because when it does, you speed ahead! Going 60 miles  per hour and they take a picture of you when you start to head into the first loop... after doing this attraction a few times, you start to get creative, for you know when the picture will be taken. 
When my friends and I went to WDW is Spring of 2004, we went on the coaster a few times, and came up with a few cool ideas to do. I happen to be going through my closet and found the poster a bought of one of your trips through Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. I giggle when I see this picture for it was a blast, going on that attraction with my friends, and just having fun! I think when you see this picture, our faces tell it all...Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is awesome!! Rock 'n' GOOD TIME! So, when you are over visiting Disney's Hollywood Studios Don't forget to visit this attraction and say hi to Steven for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...