Monday, February 13, 2012

Target: Mickey and Minnie plates and bowls


A month ago I went to Target with a friend and bought Mickey and Minnie plates and bowls. They were just what I was looking for! I have been wanting some good cereal bowls for my stepson. He is ten and 1/2 (this is what he tells me all the time) and wanted to have larger bowls for his cereal. He loves Disney as much as me and was very excited when I brought these bowls home. The best part is that each bowl cost only $2.49 each. There are four different bowls, two have Mickey and two have Minnie. 

 I also got the plates to match. The plates came in the same choices of Mickey and Minnie. They make great dinner plates. The plates were $2.99 each. We have now used them for over a month and they still look like new. No fading at all. I have used them in the dishwasher and it's safe. The picture on the left shows all four designs that the plates and bowls come in. 
There were also tumblers, cups, chip dish (were the ears where for the dip and the head was for chips), both of Mickey and Minnie. They had flat dishes shaped as Mickey and Minnie. My friend and I found all this at an end cap at Target, I loved them so much that I talked her into getting a set as well:) So head over to your local Target for these great Mickey and Minnie plates and bowls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...