Friday, March 16, 2012

Flashback Friday - Quiet Spot found at Epcot


Focused on the Magic
While I was at Disney during my trip back in 2006, I wanted to find a quiet spot. You would think that at Disney World there would be no quiet spot, but I was able to find a few. This one spot I found was at Epcot, when I was traveling around the World Showcase. I was between the United Kingdom and France when I found this spot. I loved that it was near the World Showcase Lagoon. There were so beautiful views. I also made some small friends who were sun bathing in this quiet spot. Now when I visit Epcot, I always go down to this quiet spot to see the views and visit though small friends that are so lucky to get to live at Disney.

My Quiet Spot at Epcot with lovely views of the Lagoon

My small friend who is lucky to be living at Disney
 Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out all the Flashback Fridays at Focused on the Magic, click on the button above and have a Magical Weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...