Monday, April 23, 2012

More on Polynesian Resort Stay

My husband and I have our two year anniversary tomorrow so I wanted to write some more about our wonderful stay at the Polynesian Resort. Such a beautiful place to spend a Honeymoon or a relaxing vacation. Great resort for couples that want a tropical get away at Walt Disney World while visiting the parks each day. We loved this resort and enjoyed just walking around the beach at night, seeing the fireworks from the lagoon front, and hanging around with the natives. 
Here are some more fun pictures from around the Resort...

 I enjoyed walking around Polynesian Resort the first day. At each resort, there are some fun themes to find and statues to see. At this resort, everything was very Hawaiian. Here I am getting to make friends with the natives around the resort.
 This is my husband who got to really loved this statue if you can't tell...lol ....I just feel in love with all the statues around the resort. I think we took a walk around the resort every time we got back from the parks. It was so relaxing and fun.
 This was the view from our room. I loved how green the trees were. When we stayed at WDW, it was sunny for the whole week, and every plant was well cared for and stayed green and lush. The flowers were also so well taken care off.
 This little guy was found on a sign near our building. We take pictures of the little details around our resort so we can print them later at home and use them for scrap booking. He is now on one of our pages in a scarp book for this Resort.
 I loved night time at Polynesian Resort for the torches were lit and it made a more romantic and relaxing evening. Since we play in the parks all day, its nice to come back to a beautiful, quiet, and glowing resort.
REALLY want to relax after a day at the park? This is the way to do it. This was me relaxing on the beach as the sun was setting. It's the only way to end a wonderful day at Walt Disney World.

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your next trip to Disney and have a Magical Day!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you said! :-) We loved our stay there as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...