Friday, May 11, 2012

Magical Moments - Mother's Day fun at Flower and Garden Festival

SPECIAL EDITION For MOTHER'S DAY Disney style! This one is coming from Deb at Focused on the Magic! Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! 

On Mother's Day last year my 2 DSs and DH gave me a very special gift. A week at The Flower & Garden Festival! I woke up at home on Mother’s Day to a wonderfully prepared breakfast with cards, flowering plants and my family. That alone was very special and thoughtful. They're not gourmet cooks but they whipped up some super eggs and bacon with toast. Then I was whisked away to the airport for my flight to the villas at Saratoga Springs Spa and Resort in WDW. 

 
To many of you it may sound like a peculiar gift for Mother’s Day. It was a perfect gift for me, but then I’m a little peculiar. If you've read my blog you know I'm a huge Disney fan and I enjoy photography. What you may not know is that I'm a flower photography obsessed gardening fanatic. On my way to becoming a Master Gardener. 
My family new I’d truly enjoy the week. They also new they couldn't afford to send anyone with me. I would have to go solo. Being solo I would concentrate on doing things I enjoy. Quite often we mothers put aside our likes and dislikes in favor of what our families would enjoy. This is especially true for me when we're vacationing.

My magical week was spent eating whenever and whatever I wanted, taking pics late into the night and days of enjoying the pool, meetups and flowers. I took the time to not only smell the roses but take pics of them.
If you would like to read more from Deb over at Focused on the Magic can visit her site here:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Ariel for sharing my magical moment story!
    I hope your Mother's Day was filled with many magical moments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing our magical moments with my readers and hope you also enjoyed your Mother's Day!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...