Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BRAVE Comes to Castleville Facebook

I have been playing Castleville on Facebook for a long time. I got so excited today when Princess Merida from the new Disney movie BRAVE showed up in my Kingdom. She set up my tent in my village and plans to stay for awhile. So excited that I had to show everyone!

This is part of my Kingdom and the girl circled in red is Merida. There is a red arrow sowing her tent that is set up in my village. Very exciting! If you want to play Castleville and meet Merida in your Kingdom then you can on Facebook. YAY!

Also BRAVE will be coming to theaters June 22nd 2012!!! BE READY for an awesome adventure with Merida!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that's so awesome!!! I stopped playing Castleville a month or so ago because I kept getting distracted from my schoolwork...I'm so tempted to start playing again now that she's there!

    You're blog is awesome! Want to follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am following you on your blog, on twitter and "liked" you page. Great blog and excited to see you are trying for the Disney College Program. Best internship I ever did back in 2003. I hope you get in for your going to LOVE it!:)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!! Which park did you work at and what was your job??

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...