Friday, June 29, 2012

Collect all 5 Disney 2012 Hallmark Ornaments

I just got my Hallmark Ornament Premiere Book and was so excited when I saw that Hallmark is having a Collect all 5 with my favorite Disney characters! 

There is Downhill - Dashin' Mickey which will be in store July 14th $9.95
There is Sled - Pullin' Pluto in store July 14th $9.95
Then comes Cool Donald Duck in store Sept. 8th $9.95
Soon after is Snow Stylin' Goofy in store Oct. 6th $9.95
and finally Merry Mittens Minnie in store Nov. 2nd $9.95 

It looks like an amazing collection for any Disney lover! Plus it would look great in a tree or even on a shelf for the Holidays! To see separate pics go HERE
Have a Magical Day! Happy I could share with find with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...