Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Disney Haunted Mansion Scrapbooking Style

I love to scrapbook. My mother-in-law knows that I love Disney, to where she went out and got me Haunted Mansion Mickey Scrap booking stickers this year Jolees 312394 Disney Vacation Dimensional Sticker-Haunted House Mickey (Google Affiliate Ad). Looking at the stickers made me come up with a great idea. Last year, my wonderful stepson put on a Stitch mask I made for him. He also has the Stitch hands. He took a few pictures for me, but this year he never dressed up. He is also getting older, eleven and getting to be a real preteen. I decided to take the pictures from last year and put them on a orange background in Photoshop. I made sure I left room for where I wanted each sticker to go. 

The Disney Halloween Stickers

The sheet I printed out with my pictures
 After printing out the sheet of thick paper (card stock) I placed the stickers where I wanted them. I made sure to place the two tombs on each side for they were heavy and could help hold the card stock put on my stand. I have to say that I love what I created out of the Haunted Mansion Disney Stickers. 

Where I placed the Stickers

The Disney Scrapbook page standing up on my stand.

 Happy Halloween Everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...