Sunday, November 29, 2015

Decorating for a Disney Christmas

Tis' the Season to be Jolly! I know I am! I am getting ready for another wonderful Christmas home with my family. I am sure you are as well. Every year I enjoy putting up my Disney Christmas Decorating that I have collected over the years. Here are a few fun Disney items that would be great for any Disney Christmas Home. 

This is the Disney Count Down to Christmas Calendar I bought back when they first came out with the item on DisneyStore.com. I had purchased the Calendar for 39.99. When checking today, it's around 59.99. We have used it every year, and its the one Disney item that I have a Christmas that my son still wants to do even at 14 years old. It's become a tradition and he enjoys seeing the wreath get covered over the month with the small decors.

 These are sets of 9 Disney ornaments I had picked up at Disney World a few years back. Each set was 19.99 and is so beautiful in our tree. Having a matching set of Disney ornaments kinds of brings the tree together and really makes it festive. 
These sets are small, they are about 2 inches. We have a six foot tree. They have larger sets that would look great in a larger tree. The price might be a bit more but worth it!
This picture on my left shows how nice they fit in the tree. 

Tinker Bell has been my star for years. I bought her back in 2004 and have used her at Christmas ever since. She was 39.99 and I think she has gone up in price since then. They have others to pick from. I have seem others of Tinker Bell, Mickey Mouse and so on. Her wings light and change colors of greens and reds. The Wings twinkle as well. I have never had a problem with her since I have bought her, A Great Purchase!


 For outside, I have some fun characters, Mickey and Minnie which were purchased at Walmart for 49.99 each and this year I picked up Olaf for 19.99 at Dollar General. Great find! They all stand about 30 inches tall outside. 

These are just a few of my Disney Christmas Decors. Would love to hear of some of yours? 
Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...